BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. PricesPrices quoted in this web site are guaranteed for the period January 1st to December 31st 2012
2. BookingsProvisional bookings can be made by telephone on ( 0034) 689033810 or by submitting the online booking form. A deposit of 50€ per person must be paid within 14 days of confirmation. Once we have sent you written confirmation of your booking , by email a binding contract subject to Spanish law will exist.
3. Deposit and Balance PaymentsA non-returnable deposit of 50 € per person to be paid within 14days of booking confirmation. The outstanding balance is to be paid no later than 42 days before the start of the course. A statement will be emailed to you as a reminder One Day Courses are paid in cash at the start of the day
4. CancellationCancellation of a booking can only be accepted in writing by the person making the booking. Refunds will be made according to this schedule:
- More than 42 days before: 100% of the balance returned
- 42 to 29 days before: 75% of the balance returned
- 28 to 15 days before: 50% of the balance returned
- 14 to 7 days before: 25% of the balance returned
- 6 days or less before: Nil
The schedule applies from the date SelfSufficiency4u receive written notice of cancellation.
Cancellation by us: if for any reason we have to cancel your holiday then we will inform you of this as soon as practicable prior to the start. You will have the option of transferring to another course or a full refund of your payment.
5. Insurance & Health CoverPersonal holiday insurance to cover illness, injury, personal belongings and cancellation is highly recommended. All EU nationals please note that on the production of an EUROPEAN HEALTH INSURANCE CARD ( one for each member of the party) health services are provided free in Spain.
6. SafetyAll reasonable precautions are taken to ensure your safety, guests must agree to abide by the decisions of the course leader. However, SelfSufficiency4u cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to property or death or injury whilst partaking in any organized event. We cannot accept bookings for any person under the age of 18 unaccompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
7. The CoursesWe reserve the right to change courses, or itineraries in the light of prevailing weather, driving conditions or other safety reasons.
8. PetsDue to farming and wildlife considerations we regret that we cannot accommodate dogs or other pets.
9. ComplaintsIn the event of a complaint, please notify the group leader so that steps can be taken to rectify the problem. Complaints should be sent to NevadaNaturales at Apartado79, Lanjaron , 18420, Granada, Spain, within 14 days of the course ending.
TERMS & CONDITIONS UPDATED AUGUST 2013, ANY BOOKING CONFIRMED PRIOR TO THAT DATE ARE SUBJECT TO PREVIOUS TERMS & CONDITIONS , AVAILABLE ON REQUEST